!IMPORTANT!!! Guys, at 6:40 min I fixed the GPU name (GTX 1080 Ti) that was left from my previous benchmark test. At the very same minute, you can see in the background that the tested GPU on this Live benchmark is GTX 1650S. You can see all PC spec at 0:05 the beginning of the video as well. Sorry for the wrongly written GPU name.
Cyberpunk 2077 GTX 1660 | AMD Ryzen 3 3100 Live benchmark here https://youtu.be/p4tRdV9IJmA
Cyberpunk 2077 Intel i3 10100f + GTX 1650 super + 16GB tested on stock settings at 1080p full HD resolution.
Intel setup (Please check the affiliate links below)
● Motherboard: ASROCK B460M PRO4 Supports 10th Gen
● CPU: Core i3-10100F
● RAM: Team Group Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2X8GB) 2666MHz
● Kingston 240GB A400 SATA 3 2.5″
● Video Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 Super Overclocked 4GB
● HDD: Seagate 8TB Barracuda SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache
● PSU: AeroCool PSU LUX-550W Bronze
Please, visit my new amazon affiliate PC parts shop site where I will post PC configurations