Hardware Inspector is a useful software, designed especially for network administrators, IT department managers or other specialists, who need to keep record of all assets, as well as easily track their history by generating various reports in order to plan, maintain and update assets. Hardware Inspector is most helpful for storing and managing entire transfers and maintenance history of computer hardware and software inventory.
Considering the above, each hardware device, respectively software license is provided with a specification that identifies its purchase details, location, respectively place of installation, parameters, maintenance and transfer history. Hardware Inspector comes in handy for any audit that you need to be prepared for and to perform, as well as calculate the maintenance of devices and workplaces, which can prolong their life and usage.
Here is a list of features available with Hardware Inspector:
- Tracking the history of each asset – from purchase to retirement inventory.
- Providing fully asset management – purchase details, accounting, location, installation, parameters, various histories.
- Providing computer audit – мonitoring of changes in computer configuration.
- Monitoring of software policy.
- Easy inventory of network connections.
- Barcode inventory.
- Easy and quick follow-up on service requests.
- Flexible data access permission.
- Multi-user access to the single database on the network.
- One licence for an unlimited number of installations.
- Different data import options – system information reports by EVEREST, ASTRA and ASTRA32, CSV files.
- Various tools to search for hardware devices, software licences, expendables, etc.
- Various customizable built-in reports. Has the capabilities of exporting to any format.