Ryzen 5 2600 paired with RX 570 4GB test in 14 recent games at full HD 1080p, check the full list of tested games below.
Is not depending on these factors only. The cards have Core units, memory bus speed, and other factors. It depends on the game as well. Some games are Nvidia optimized like GTA 5, Fortnite, etc and others are AMD optimized. Both PC parts can be found on very decent prices on Amazon.com, check the links in the PC description below.
Tested games in the video below:
● Overwatch 0:00
● RDR 2 2:04
● GTA V 4:56
● Dota 2 7:40
● PUBG 9:42
● RUST 13:32
● Jedi: Fallen Order 16:43
● Rainbow Six 19:53
● Fortnite 22:15
● COD: Modern Warfare 27:40
● Escape from Tarkov 31:26
● Borderlands 3 33:45
● Assassin’s Creed Odyssey 37:07
● CS Go 39:00
PC spec: (check the Amazon affiliate links for more information)
● CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, Socket AM4
● Mainboard: ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, B450, AM4, DDR4
● RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz, Team Group T-Force Vulcan, 1.35V
● Video Card: SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 570 NITRO+ 4GB GDDR5 256bit
● SSD: Solid State Drive (SSD) Kingston A400, 240GB, 2.5″, SATA III
● HDD: WD Blue 1TB, 7200 64MB, SATA 3
● PSU: Corsair CS650M 650W
● Case: NZXT H500 Mid Tower Gaming Case – White USB 3.0
Follow the link https://www.computerbuild.net/available-hardware/ to see the available hardware and games. If you want me to test any specific hardware and/or game based on the lists, please, leave a comment directly in the link on the site.
If you would like to support the channel, please use Patreon or BTC wallet.
BTC wallet: 35bqjCBwraMQDGwvhsWLwjFgyhjzQvcSX8. Thank you in advance!